Tuesday, April 26

our relationship got distance

Hi & Assalamualaikum.


I woke up this morning and staring at my face in the mirror . i look ugly at all and i hate about it.i'm thinking about you last night . 

thanks for being my best friends ,the one that always been here ,the one that always protect me even you'r far away ,  the one that loved me with all your heart . thanks for loving me as i am . i know i'm burdening you with my  nagging , crying , talking . 

Let's erase all the bad memories , i'm sorry . i know how you feel like but i can't say anything except sorry . i hope you will meet a nice girls out there . someone that deserve you better than me , someone that will love you with all her heart  , someone that will treat you nicely . 

Don't worry about me , i'll happy even i don't know when i will . be happy and find you happiness .



No comments:

Post a Comment