Saturday, January 29

i loike you but %&&&*&$#&*&)(*)

The Question I Cannot Ask  by  {peace&love♥}





it started when i was in form 1 . i'm in freshmen years and excited about being an adult hahahah.then came a man from nowhere , and he stole my heart but i didn't tell my friends about him because everyone in school fancy his group member hahahah. then when i was in form 2 my friends introduce him to me and i was kinda excited ( actually ) oh boy which girls did't excited when a guy that she like talking to her , right ? then when i was in form 3 he confess his feeling to me hehehe i still can't believe he likes me too hahaha but i reject him 

inside my mind : ouh man , he likes me so do i .
outside reaction : i'm so sorry . i have to focus on my pmr  ( i send him message ) then he replied 

it okay i know you have to focus on your exam  i was really regret about reject him after that ( padan muka , jual mahal sangat )  


after that we be a close friends and contact each other until one day he has moved to boarding school and leave me alone . it was kiling me you know . i miss him so much and started thinking and talking about him 24/7 until my other friends found out that i like him a lot actually . we still contacted each other but since he much older than me i guess he already has a girlfriends and i never   asked my friends about it because i was so scared that i will freaking out about it . 


actually he is my ideal guy but i never told him :)






DEAR MR .A , I LIKE YOU A LOT (ACTUALLY ) AND RIGHT NOW I STILL LIKE YOU 


No comments:

Post a Comment