Friday, January 28







Dear God , 




i know  i'm normal girl and i shouldn't talking crap about somebody behind their back . i know my mistake , but i just sad and mad because of certain reason . i know she is my friends . i love her yes i do love you my friends i really meant it . i not making up story. i really do love you . you and i have been friends since we're little kid and our house pretty close . but because of certain reasons you makes me sad with your attitude . i know i should encourage you and not supposed to talking crap , mad  even hate you . that is because i'm just normal like other people . i'm truly sorry if i have hurt your felling or make you feel insecure . i'm really sorry my dear friends . just forget about what has happened and  let bygone be bygone . let's make a new relationship and be honest towards each other . 




i have read your entry and i know you'r truly sorry about it and i already forgive you my friends    





No comments:

Post a Comment