Tuesday, November 1

Saying Farewell is Painful



Can’t wait.



What is farewell ? I really hate saying farewell cause I feel like I won't see them again . Even my granny also feel sad to say farewell . Farewell means you saying goodbye to that person , farewell mean you won't seem that person anymore , farewell mean you've to erase that person from your memory , farewell mean you've to forget that person .

I've experience saying painful farewell to '' my late grandpa '' . There are so many times that I hope it's just a dream . A nightmare , that my beloved grandpa won't leave me , won't leave my granny , won't leave my mom , won't leave my families . But , it's just a hope . I can't prevent the divine destiny. 

When I saw my grandpa bedridden in hospital with his whitened face I feel sad but feel calm . It's like there a words that written in his face '' don't worry '' . Since that I hate hospital cause it reminds me of my grandpa . 

Dear Grandpa :

I know you're no longer breathe with same air as me . I know you're no longer besides me . I know you're no longer can hold my hands like you always did . I know you're no longer can hug me like you always did . The truth is I miss you . I miss you so much . I know you can't read this but I know you know that I miss you . I always pray that you are placed among those who devout to Allah . I truly did . Amin .


No comments:

Post a Comment