Thursday, January 13

i'm so dead .





LICENSE  ? WHAT SO EVER .DO I NEED ONE ?











i'm shy little girl that only need her mom and dad by her side 24/7 . A LICENSE are you kidding me ? ohhemji , no way man . i guess i don't need that for now . i can took the bus and it is more less expensive than drive a car that need gass and what so ever. i'm kiddo that HATE not so interested in "kenderaan'' . and i never knew how many car brands out there , how much there are , and i even not knew 'lejang-lejang ' ni *if u took science in spm you will know what the shit i'm talking about . driving lessons is so lecah . i really don't like doing 'leceh' matter cuz i consider it as a big matter that burden me . need go to the ceramah for the 5 hours . 5 hours ? why so long . arghhh -.- "panas buntut aku '' and one more thing i don't have any friends . mom said "tak payah tunggu kawan adik oii '' aku memang kena tunggu kawan sebab i'm shy little kiddo mom . actually i'm coward  . i always feel nervous when i was around a stranger and my hands will start sweat . i guess i have to take the driving license for my future . aigooo -.-



*need to practice drive motor and car a.s.a.p .i don't want to humiliated .
my mom already register me . ohhemmjiii 

No comments:

Post a Comment