Sunday, September 19

homecoming .

let's start of with a simple letters that start with F and end with K 




* obviously i mencarut 




lets talk about school . ouhh man , hate about it . just thinking about it make me sick . SCHOOL which means wear uniform that same color as other people , wears white shoes , brings a tan load of books (grhh) , have a same routine . its so suck babe . i'm so sick of same routine .




school means i have to hold my lovely pencil , my lovely books , but i have to perah my otak . it have been a long time since my neurone connect with each other . I've been lazy lazious lately so that i didn't use my brain because i just fooling around with my sister . 




school means , i have to study hard for my SPM that just around the conner , school means i have to sleep late at night doing revision so that the next morning my eyes looks like puppy eyes , school means that i have to abandon my facebook and my blogg , school means i have to face same person everyday , school means i have to woke up early in the morning .






*i'm so sick to talk about school , bye bye 



No comments:

Post a Comment