Tuesday, June 29

s also pronous as school suck !

"lately I've become lazy to go to school , but at the same time I wanna update blog . Well there are a lot of things to talk about.So many drama happend in my school even in my class.


"mid -term exam"
well i'm really glad that exam is over (for a moment) , but the result is so much dissapointing .I don't think I try my best .

"Bahasa Melayu " 63% only.sigh =.= what a shamed !


"Bahasa Inggeris - 78% luckily I got A- but no A penuh la.ayah kate buat malu je English A tapi Bm B+

"Science" -92%  I really happy and sastified with my marks.I think I give my all in science.

"Mathematics" -64% I really shock with my result , I think I've a lot of improvement in math.By the way trimas sir hesperan .

"Pendidikan Islam" - 73% this subject also makes me shocked as I almost faint hahaha. a lot of improvement

"Pendidikan Seni " -57% actually I really feel down about my art grade.I do love so much art but still doesn't got an A . I didn't follow the instruction in paper 2 .sob sob sob :(

"Prinsip Perakaunan " -for this subject I just got cukup cukup makan je.This paper also I didn't follow the instruction so that I lost full marks in section B.

"Ekonomi Asas" -41% what a shamed right ? I do agree with you . This is a killer paper you know a killer paper . I've been studying this subject for about 2 years but never got C,B or even A.

"Sains Sukan " -67% this also a diffcult subject but fadil (my enemy) still got an A- (he got the highest marks in my class)

"Sejarah" -64% My mind were blank when I take this paper. that only my marks .

What else ?

actually i hate go to school after I got all my marks.I feel so sad because my grades not as good as yours . hahaha.moreover tibe-tibe school terase sucks pulak.i don't know why but I do feel heartless in school .

"Funny Story"

Today at school , suddenly ade sport check lencane and name tag . OMG I don't have both so I've dragged to the dewan terbuka with et . At dewan terbuka I saw Rara (my dongsaeng) hahaha she also been dragged by our teacher. In my heart I feel so angry because I've been school at SMKB for about 5 years but in the past 4 years there never been such that sport check.sigh in my head (wtf) betui la guru !




No comments:

Post a Comment