Friday, November 2

Graduation Day Part 1


Hai , I'm here after 6 months . How do you do guys ? I'm doing great and freaked out that there only #17 days left before STP and one weeks left before school holidays and one weeks left before everyone leave and achieve their dreams . Kinda feel sad and heartbreaking just thinks about saying farewell to bestfriends, classmates , teachers , close friends , juniors , mak cik's canteen , kakak koperasi , and school . This time I gonna miss school , I mean really really miss it cause this is the last I wear school uniforms sob sob sob .

Wohoo I finally graduated . Im high school graduate . The Graduation Day was held on 20th October and it was super duper awesome . It some how feel like we are going to prom night with our dates hahaha so funny . we dressed up and trying looking good , have good time , eats steamboat , laughing with friends , teachers , chit cahting . Oh god how come I wont miss this :(






No comments:

Post a Comment