Monday, February 13

I love you so I turned off the TV

Tomorrow is V day . You know what I'm talking about . As a muslim I did't celebrate it . Who cares about it too . Mom said '' we should express our feeling by telling everyone I LOVE YOU everyday so they knew how important they're to us ''  and the day after tomorrow is me and panda ______________ hehehehehe . 


 I miss him so much . It have been 3 months I guess after I saw him on hospital with his legs upup ( here we go ) to the sky . Poor him , lucky that he did't die . I miss him everyday almost every minutes . He is the most understand boypreen ever . Seriously I'm not that open about my relationship . I did't post more about him unless I miss him so much . He don't get upset easily . If I don't reply his message he'll wish me goodnight instead cause he knew I fall asleep already . He like to praise me . I know I'm cuteeeeeewwww hehehehehe . We like to make fun of each other . We almost have a fight but we mange to cancel it hahaha . err I menat prevent it .


Dear , Panda 


You're a panda/ buah hati / boy / friend / bestfriends / boyfie to me . Thank you for always being here when I always need you by my side . You always cheer me up with your silly thing . Sometimes you're so ridiculous , you always trying to make me mad at you but I know you love me . I know I'm not the best girlfriends in the world . How unlucky your are kehkehkeh . But I'm pretty right ? . You always compliment me and I loikeeee it seriously I like it . Who going to do the '' puji-puji'' things if it's not you right ? 


I don't know why you like me ? I'm ugly but grateful to Allah . I have bad personality and attitudes . I love to eat meat and love to sleep . I love to take pictures and mms it immediately to you . I love to tease you and make fun of you . I always give you '' tebu '' when you acting sweet . I always secretive about my personal life when you're so open about yours . I love gary more than you but you don't mind . I like to '' puji '' other guys infront of you but you never jealous . I always wrote a love letter to you and you really like it and I don't remember your birthday but you remember mine . I'm worst gelpren ever aite ? 
   
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away







^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^





No comments:

Post a Comment