Wednesday, December 28

This is meee



I'm not typical eighteen years old teenage girl everyone thought . I don't online my social accounts via blackberry , never have the chance to use I phone 4 . I don't have the most beautiful default pictures on my social accounts . I love taking pictures even it look ugly I still love it because it's me the truth me . I don't have short skirt , long dress in my wardrobe . I don't wear  killer high heels , does't have a bunch of accessories . I don't like to wear make up . I only use BB cream and some eyeliner when I go out , but it is depends on my mood . 


I don't see my panda everyday . We don't call each other everyday . We just texting each other until we fall asleep . He is the most understand panda ever . I know I'm such a bad girlfriend in the world . Sea witch or Cinderella stepmother can't even beat me . I only text my panda on night , call him when I miss him most , never call him sayang , does't talk much when I'm with him . But he never sigh , he never complain . 


I'm such a shy girl . I'm really shy . When there is stranger around me I will shut my mouth closely . I does't talk much with people that I does't feel comfortable with . Actually I'm heartless girl . When I'm in pain I did't show it , I did't like when people can read my mind , knows what inside my heart seriously I don't like it . It's like you show to people your weakness 



No comments:

Post a Comment