Thursday, December 22

Grandma

My relationship with my granny is not like other granny-grandchild relationship. Me and granny have a complicated relationship . It's not I don't like her . It's just awkward having her around me . I'm not trying to say that I hate her . It just that I'm used to be alone . I been rise to become an independent young lady by my parents . So I'm use to stay alone at home , doing all house chores alone , eating alone and also sleeping alone .  Basically I'm use to be a loner . I'm a loner. 


After grandpa left her , she became quiet . She does't talk that much and does't even smile. I'm very close to my granda . I still remember sleeping together with him. I hug him tightly . Granda smile when I hug him . He like it, so do I . Both of us share a happy memories . But with granny is not like that . She does't talk much when she is with me , so do I . She have her favorite grandchild and it's not me . 100 % sure it's not me , my sisters , my close cousin . I does't mind about who is her favorite as long as she love all her grandchild . I know she love all of us . Even she can't remember all her grandchild names but she loves us . That's for sure . 


Dear grandma 


 I'm sorry if I'm rude to you . I'm sorry if I does't talk much with you . It's just awkward having you around me in my house . It does't mean that I don't love you . I love you grandma . I do as much I love late grandpa . I'll change my attitude . I'm sorry for hurting you with my words . I'm sorry for all my actions and my thoughts . I'm so sorry . From now on I'll try to change my attitude to you . So grandma let's make our grandma-grandchild relationship better than before.


Sincerely your most cutest grandchild


No comments:

Post a Comment