Thursday, September 15

L.O.V.E




What is love? Never really find the right word to describe it.I always thinking that '' watching a cartoon is a love '' that's when i was a little . Even people around me had different perspective about love. Even I'm eighteen right now i still can't figure out what is love actually . Well for me my love is for my daddy , mommy , sisters , families, friends and my babies . That's love actually . Love is not only a connection among two peoples but it's about feelings . For example I know I love my daddy and mommy wayyyy toooooo much .


I'll do anything for them . I'll die for them .There are so many times that I hope that I'll die sooner than them , so I won't have to face reality that I have to live without them . At that time I'll regret for all that I've done and did't done for them . There also times that I think if I die first they will be broken down, they have to live without me, and they will be sad, they will be crying so bad. 


I'm the youngest in my family . Both of my sisters does't live we us , so when I go home after school the house feel so empty without them .Besides my friends , daddy and mommy were my friend at home . We always teasing , joking , fooling with each other . But I'm very close to my daddy since i was a baby . Daddy always give me a piggy back when I was tired . I love my daddy even I not always say it to him . I know he know how much I need him in my life.I cannot live without him , I cannot live without my mommy and my sisters.


I always pray to Allah that if I die I don't want my daddy , mommy , sisters and my babies sad, that's the last thing I want to see in this world .Let me the one who cry so loud, let me be the one who mourn in years, let me be the one who feel that emptiness.


No comments:

Post a Comment