Monday, January 24




I MISS SCHOOL ( BADLY )

i miss :

-my English teacher
-my science teacher
-my classmates
-my best friends 
-my rara , kavi , nemmy , kema , nazirul 
-to gossiping in school hall
-to eat with my girls
-mak cik kantin
-to study in my class
-my sit in class
-the moment when we used to get scold by "abe" cuz didn't do our homework
-when "abe" use to punish my in front of my classmates cuz i late for his class
-when we busy study
-when we get mad at yung ming 
-when i fooling around with yumg ming and then kicked his butt HAHAHA
-when we fighting among each other
-when we help each other with their exercise 
-when we sleep in economy class because we so bored
-when we sleep in math class in form 4 
-when our brain hurt so much trying to understand 'account'
-when we play football with MAIL 
-when we have BBQ at MAIL house 
-when we skip class
-when we 'bejalan lengang lengang kangkung ' for  "abe"  class 
-when cikgu azah mad at us 
-when cikgu suria lecture at us cuz we busy goofing around
-when teacher norizan embarrass our class in front of whole school
-when we parody our teacher 
-when we use to tease MAIL 
-when we use mad at MAIL  cuz he is 'berat sebelah'
-when we too late for home from school for the extra classes 
-when we get mad at kak zah 
-we mad when school rules  unreasonable 
-when we didn't hate Wednesday  



don't let anyone knew this BECAUSE I USUALLY SAID I HATE SCHOOL BUT ACTUALLY I MISSED
 IT SO MUCHHHH .



No comments:

Post a Comment