Friday, August 20

trial trial trial

yea finally here i again . miss you blog , amek nie muah muah muah (kiss from me to you) . oke lets begin my story (macam kat tv uh kan ? ala yang my malaysia story) HAHAHA.


oke-oke , trial dah start wednesday ritu , subject yang memulakan tirai of course la BAHASA MELAYU  . easy quite ease but paper 2 is suck . its so hard because i can't remember the prosa klasik and the pantun . suri guru i will try better in my SPM .




thursday is my favorite subject , ENGLISH . HAHAHA luckily the easy writing much easier than the ujian rasmi one . i chose no 5 because for me it so easy than other topic.so i wrote two pages HEHEHE . so long write , who cares it my easy so its up to me la.




today is MATHEMATICS so so suck man , paper 2 ease  than paper 1 . sir hope you enjoy marking my paper . HEHEHE don't have heart attack oke ?  



No comments:

Post a Comment