Monday, June 14

what makes me 'me'

my name is nurul aqilah . i am a person that makes choices.










they change . i change.that's life.








who i am ? astrologically.doctor,dentist, scientist.










at the moment i am five foot one.and a half.that will change.










i like cheese cake.that might change.








my favorite color is pink.that might change.








what's my interests? art,design,fashion,photography.i hate ekonomi and i hate account.i doubt if that will








change,but you never know.










what are my strengths and weaknesses ?












strengths are design,drawing,watching television.and begin a good friend.












weaknesses,ice cream,cakes, chocolate,shopping,korean.










what i would like to do as a career? easy.design.maybe fashion,maybe photography.










best of all , i have a best friends.










that will never change .



No comments:

Post a Comment