Friday, January 1

i do heart them sfdm :)

                  et : my bff *ilysfdm :)
                          umu : my secret keeper.hahaha
                   rara : my dorky little sis :)
        ayen : ily.i miss you
angah pikah : ily.my cousin .
        mira zuri : the best suster :)
             faten : the sweet one :)
            hajar : the best listener
     sarah : my mommy
  mira zul : the shy one
                o.t : the penceramah
          neddy : the best kawan
                   jun : ily your legs.weee
                               zarif : my very best kawan lelaki :)
                                        oppa : trimas for all the memory we share
                         minho : will you marry me.hahaha
            edward : omg my prince :)
                       qiqi : i really love myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment